Breast Lift with Breast Augmentation Surgery
Breast Augmentation combined with Breast Lift surgery
Dr. Leonard Roudner, a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon, provides the breast lift with implants (augmentation) surgery at our Miami surgical center for woman interested in improving the appearance of their breasts.
The breast lift with augmentation surgery is aimed to improve the proportions, symmetry, and overall look of your breasts. Post-surgery your breasts will appear more perky and proportional in shape, and size. Some women may have breasts with a noticeable size difference as well as have undesirable changes in the shape and volume of their breasts following excessive weight loss, pregnancy, and/or breast-feeding.
For a free consultation call our office at (305) 444-8585 or request an appointment.
An Ideal Candidate for a Breast Augmentation and Lift in Miami
- Find that clothes fit your hips well, but are too large in your bust line.
- Feel as if your breasts are not large enough.
- Notice that one breast is substantially smaller than the other one is.
- Are self-conscious when you wear a top that is form-fitting or a swimsuit.
- Have lost weight and the weight loss changed your breasts’ shape, size and firmness.
- Notice that your breasts are smaller and/or less firm after pregnancy and/or breastfeeding.
What to Bring with You to Your Initial Breast Augmentation and Lift Consultation in Miami
When you meet with Dr. Roudner for your initial breast augmentation and lift consultation in his Miami office, you need to have the information necessary to discuss your entire medical history with him.
This information should include:
- Your drug allergies
- All your current medications
- Information about your medical conditions, if any
- All your surgeries
- Medical treatments you have received
- All your mammograms
- Your family history in relation to breast cancer
It is vital that you provide Dr. Roudner with a complete and accurate medical history.If you have plans to drop a substantial amount of weight or become pregnant, you need to tell Dr. Roudner at your initial consultation at his Miami office.
Your Breast Augmentation and Lift Consultation in Miami
Dr. Roudner will ask you several questions about how you feel about your breasts. These will include what size you would like your breasts to be, how you would like them to look and feel, and if there is anything else you would like him to address, in relation to the way your breasts look.
Dr. Roudner asks you these questions to help understand what you wish to achieve with your breast augmentation and lift procedure.
What to Expect at Your Breast Evaluation with Dr. Roudner at his Miami Office
Plastic surgeons, who are members of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, state that one of the more common plastic surgery procedures they perform every year is the breast augmentation procedure. There are numerous reasons that a
woman in Miami chooses to have a breast augmentation procedure.
Dr. Roudner considers several factors including:
- Your skin’s quality.
- Your breasts’ shape and size.
- The location of your areolas and nipples.
Preparing for Your Breast Augmentation and Lift Surgery with Dr. Roudner
- Dr. Roudner may request that you have a baseline mammogram before you have your breast augmentation and lift procedure done at our Miami surgical center
- Several months after your surgery in Miami, he may ask you to have a mammographic examination.
- These tests are compared with the tests you take in the future to watch for any changes that may occur in your breast tissue.
- There are certain anti-inflammatory medications that can cause an increase in bleeding. These medications, as well as aspirin should be avoided prior to your breast augmentation and lift surgery.
- If you smoke, Dr. Roudner will ask you to quit smoking some time before your surgery at his Miami Surgery Center.
A Breast Augmentation and Lift is at our Miami surgical center
When you have outpatient surgery at our Miami surgical center you must arrange to have a driver with you the day of your surgery. You should have someone remain with you for at least the night of your surgery.
What to Expect During Your Breast Augmentation and Lift Surgery at Miami Surgery Center
During your breast augmentation and lift at our Miami surgical center, Dr. Roudner will administer medications to keep you comfortable. Usually, these medications are intravenous sedation and local anesthesia; however, some patients do receive general anesthesia.
Once your surgery is complete at our Miami surgical center, you may be placed in a surgical bra or your breasts are wrapped in a gauze dressing. You are monitored in the recovery area until you are released to return home with your driver.
Once You Get Home After Your Breast Augmentation and Lift at the Miami Surgery Center
A couple of days after your breast augmentation and lift surgery in Miami, you will be able to move about. Your surgical bra or dressing is removed within a few days of your breast augmentation and lift surgery. Within three to seven days after your breast augmentation and lift surgery, Dr. Roudner will most likely give you permission to shower. Your stitches will be removed approximately a week after your breast augmentation and lift procedure in Miami.
You will notice some swelling and discoloration directly after your breast augmentation and lift surgery, but these will disappear rather quickly. Most of your swelling will disappear within a few weeks.
Recovering From Your Breast Augmentation and Lift Surgery
Dr. Roudner will prescribe specific instructions that you need to follow. The information you receive before you are discharged will include instructions concerning your post-op care and usual symptoms you can expect to experience. You will also be informed what signs to look for that indicate complications.
If you are in or near the Miami area, contact Dr. Roudner today. He has the experience, knowledge and skills necessary to give you the body you want with a breast augmentation and lift procedure.